Wednesday, February 20, 2013

February 20th 2012


This week was pretty good. The only bad thing is that our three baptisms for this month all fell through. But we were able to save them all and they will be baptized on the 2nd of March! I ask for your faith and prayers, because we really want to help them out. There are two young women and one young guy. They are awesome and will make great members of the church!

The mission president was traveling all last week for the other zone conferences, and one of the other secretaries went with him, so I was basically taking care of everything here in the office. Man, mission life is crazy! I can't imagine how much stress the mission president must have, having to take care of 150+ young men and women. I was already stressed out after five days.
I am doing good. I have a cold and a stuffed up nose. Which I think is the weirdest feeling to have in a tropical country. But it is alright. We saw a monkey walking in the middle of the road yesterday. Completely normal for here in Brazil. This country is awesome!

I am doing great. I love this gospel and I love my mission. Im grateful that I have kept a journal for this whole time that I have been here so that I can always remember it.
I love you guys and I thank you for your faith and prayers!
Love, Spencer
Mosiah 2:41

No comments:

Post a Comment