Monday, September 30, 2013

September 23rd 2013

Hey guys!!
Well, it is the start of my last transfer on my mission! I am very excited and very anxious to see what miracles happen here. How grateful I am for the opportunity I have had to serve as a full-time missionary. Never before in my life have I imagined that I would be so blessed as I have been while serving here in the Brazil Goiânia Mission. I can't imagine where I would be or what I would be doing if I weren't here on my mission. I thank my Heavenly Father every day for His kindness and love for me.
This morning, one of my best missionary friends called me. She is finishing her mission and heading back home today. She thanked me for being such a good leader when I served with her in the same area. She reminded me of something I had said to her almost a year ago. I asked her after a hard day of trials, "Did you make someone smile today? Did you make someone happier today?"
I am grateful that she still remembered that after all this time, because even I had forgotten. I think that this is the biggest thing I have learned on my mission. As we choose to serve others and love others as our Savior loves us, we will experience more happiness in our own lives. That is how we can see our success, by the smiles we make other people have. It is so important to serve others and to love others. A smile can change lives! I know this to be true now more than ever.

I love you guys! Thanks so much for the support and the love. Never forget to be happy! Smile every day! Love you!
-Spencer D Eastwood
Mosiah 2:17

No comments:

Post a Comment