Monday, May 21, 2012

May 21st 2012


Hello family! how are things going back home in Utah? I hope all is
well. I got transferred, finally, after spending a month and a half
with the mission president and having fun in the hospital (not). By
the way, I decided since I am all better now, to send the picture of
my leg when it was at it's worst. Enjoy!

I am in a new area called Novo Mundo...my companion and I are opening
up the area, so it is kinda difficult because we have no investigators
here and we dont know where any of the members live. So our days are
spent just knocking on doors and talking to people. The people here
are really receptive and friendly. We found two people to bring to
Church with us yesterday. The ward here is really awesome, they havent
had elders in the ward for over a year and they were all so excited to
have us in their ward.

We also have a new house which is great, because we have all new
stuff...a new fridge, new washing machine, and new beds...but having a
new house also means we dont have much of anything else...not much
food, no ironing board, stuff like that.

This week a member of the Seventy is coming to visit us, so on
Thursday we are having a mission conference. It will be great, I am
excited for it!

Anyway, that is about all the news I have for this week. Hope all is
going well. I know that school is about wrapping up! Hope you have all
had a good year at school hahaha :)

Love you!

-Elder Spencer Eastwood
Ether 12:6

No comments:

Post a Comment