Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April 30th 2012

Hey everyone! Elder Eastwood here in the mission office in Goiânia! Dont have much news this week cause Im still having problems with my leg. It is really lame. Makes me wonder why this had to happen to me right now! I felt like I was doing so well and then all of a sudden, I can't work...I stayed at the mission president's house until Wednesday, but then he had to travel to another part of the mission, so I went to stay in the house of the mission secretaries for the rest of the week, because they work in the mission office all day until 6:00 and then go out and proselyte. One of the elders took me to the doctor last week but they still are not completely sure what is going on with my leg. They think it is a problem with my blood or something....I have to get an ultrasound on my leg this week....But no biggy! :)

I FINALLY got the second package you sent Mom! With the socks and the TIDE pens and the awesome NYC journal and all the good candy! That was so nice of you guys!!! I also got the letter you sent on the 16 or 17...Dad, what songs are available to download from the U22 CD??

Well....that is about it....haha, I know I am boring right now and dont have any pictures...but hopefully this week I will be able to get out and work. Pres. Prieto said that maybe he will call me as a secretary so that I can still do work without having to walk all day in the hot sun and make my leg worse!

Thanks for all your prayers in my behalf!

love, 
Elder Spencer Eastwood
Phillipians 4:8

1 comment:

  1. Dude! Hope your better soon and back to the streets! Just saw Jonathan, he was here to Home Teach Madison. Looks good and ready to hit the MTC and then in to the field.
    Bro T.

    ReplyDelete