Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April 23rd, 2012

Hello! Good morning! Unfortunately, I think this weeks email will be a little shorter than my usuals....because literally nothing happened this week! let me recap for you: On Tuesday night....I got transferred! So I was up all night packing my bags and getting ready to leave....Wednesday morning I went and said goodbye to all my recent converts...a few of them cried, it was rough. Then that morning I went to the mission office to find out where i will be going....I got there only to find out that President Prieto wanted me to come stay at his house for a few days to see how my leg is doing....

....and so Ive been at his house since Wednesday! It reminds me of staying at my grandparents house for a weekend...lots of good food and rest....So ive just been here studying and eating cake and living the good life....hahaha that is about all the news I had this week....sorry!!!

I got a package from Brother and Sister Peterson this week! They sent it on March 29 and I got it like April 17....that was fast! I wonder what happened to the packages you have sent me mom??? Oh no!! Hahaha

Well, i hope all is going well back home....Im doing good here...still having some leg troubles, but we will see what is going on....

Thanks for all your prayers and support! love you!

Elder Spencer Eastwood
Moroni 7:47-48

Meu testemunho em Português:
Eu sei que A Igreja é verdadeiro. Nos podemos tornar mais proximo a Deus se nos seguirmos os ensinamentos do profeta, Thomas S monson. Sei que o Livro de Mórmon é verdadeiro. Lendo ele, nos podemos conhecer nosso Salvador Jesus Cristo. Sei que nossas familías pode ser eternas. Em nome do Salvador, Jesus Cristo, Amém








No comments:

Post a Comment