Sunday, January 20, 2013

January 16th 2013


Well, this week was awesome. Wanna know why?

Cause it rained every day since last Wednesday!!
And in Brasil, when it rains, it POURS.
It has been so nice here. Brazil has a nice tropical rain smell. I think it is really great :)

I love it so much here in Brazil. I love the country, the people, the food, the fruits, the culture, everything! The people here live a much simpler life. They don't worry so much about material things, just having family and friends and the Savior close. And that is how I think it should be!
Anyway, we are still struggling with finding people to teach. Im trying my hardest to give 100%. But it is funny; I think I am more tired while Ive been  working in the mission office than when I was walking around all day in the hot sun in the proselyting field full-time. When I get home at 9:30 each day, I just want to pass out on my bed!
You guys are so nice to continually pray for my well-being. I know that because of your prayers I have been kept safe and protected during my whole mission. I know that the angels of the Lord are round about me!
Love you all so very much. Thanks for everything you do!
-Elder Eastwood

No comments:

Post a Comment