Wednesday, January 30, 2013

January 30th 2013


This week went by really fast!

Yesterday, we had 5 new missionaries get here on the mission.


It was cool cause i got to help out with them, and translate for the two Americans that got here.

I remember how I felt when I first got here and really struggled with the language for a long time. I remember that I felt really sad and stressed out and that I wanted to give up. I still feel those same feelings from time to time, but they are not because of the language now. Now, they are because of the people. The people that reject us or the people that decide not to accept the Gospel. Because now, I have a bigger vision of the plan of salvation and I know that this is the only path that leads to eternal life. We have to help everyone along this path! And those that reject us and lie to us and say they will go to Church on Sunday and don't or say they will read the Book of Mormon and don't or do any other thing....man, they are just missing out on so much.

A lot of times, they don't understand that we are not here just to be their friends, just to joke around, or just to talk about life before or after the mission....thye need to realize that we are there to help them enter the kingdom of God. And it is really difficult for me when they refuse to understand that.


Anyway, Im doing good and Im studying a lot!

Love, Elder Spencer D. Eastwood


PS: That picture is of me and President and Sister Prieto and the other secretaries and the AP's.

No comments:

Post a Comment