Sunday, April 21, 2013

April 17th 2013


Hello family! It is P-day again, the wonderful day of the week that is less stressful for me! There is still stress, just less of it. Like, for example, someone calling us at 6:45 in the morning and saying that they never want to go back to church...but anyway, that is a story for another time.

We had a great blessing this weekend with one more baptism! I am so grateful that the Lord has been so merciful with us. It is true that as we are obedient and keep the commandments, he blesses us in everything, in every aspect of our lives. How much I wish I could get it into people's heads that the ONLY way to receive blessings is to keep the commandments. I love the scripture in Mosiah 2:41. It has become one of my favorites!

We are working hard to find more people to teach and baptize in the coming weeks. I am very excited to see how the Lord will bless us! Thanks for your prayers and faith. I am grateful for everything that you do for me. I am looking forward to the next 7 months of my mission. I hope I can accomplish everything the Lord calls me to do. 

I am very excited to go back home and see you all again though. I have changed a lot. I am not the "old" Spencer anymore! I hope that I can live up to all the blessings and privileges the Lord has given me.

Well, that is about it. Yesterday some new missionaries got on the mission, so we got to have lunch with the mission president and his wife (which are the best days ever!)

Love you all! Stay happy!
-Spencer



No comments:

Post a Comment