Wednesday, April 3, 2013

April 3rd 2013


Man, time is flying by! I can't believe it is already April. Time goes so fast. It really is our most precious resource, cause you can never get it back once it is gone.

This week was great. We are being so blessed by Heavenly Father. We are working really hard to baptize a family that we have found. We re-marked baptismal dates with three of them, and they will get baptized this Saturday in between sessions of conference. I am so excited! I can't believe how merciful the Lord is being with us. All of our hard work is paying off.

The ward is so much better than it was when I got here. I remember when I first got to this ward in November, I was kind of scared and overwhelmed, worried about what I would be able to do to help out. Well, it is A LOT better now and I love all the members here. I hope they value the sacrifice that we are making as missionaries to help their ward out. Sometimes I feel like we get overlooked and ignored a lot. But I know that Heavenly Father is proud of me and the work I am doing.

We will be praying for all these people to get baptized in the month of April. (We have 7 people being prepared for baptism!) I would love it if you could remember us and our investigators in our prayers.

The church is true and I love you! :)

Love,
Elder Spencer D. Eastwood



No comments:

Post a Comment