Wednesday, May 22, 2013

may 22nd 2013

hello, Im going to talk about how my week was and then I will give you guys all the big news.

This week was great! The highlight of my week was when we had an awesome lesson with one of our investigators at a member's house on Sunday night. We invited a bunch of the youth over to help us. We taught our investigator about baptism and then at the end, we went around in a circle and every person that was present bore their testimony of the gospel. How grateful I am that the Lord blessed me with answers to my prayers when I was younger, giving me a strong foundation upon which I have based my testimony today. My mission has helped strengthen my testimony so much. I am so grateful for the experiences I have had and will continue to have during these next few months.

At the end of the lesson, my companion felt inspired to have us all kneel down together in prayer. I think it is very interesting to kneel down with others in prayer. Answers and revelation come quickly when you are kneeling down to pray. I thank Heavenly Father every day for the answers to prayers that He has given me, whether it was through a whisper from the Holy Ghost, through a dream, or through another person. I love prayer and I love my Heavenly Father!

So...that was the favorite part of my week. Time for the big news update!

I GOT TRANSFERRED! I found out yesterday morning. And then I ran around in a stressed out frantic calling all the members and my friends to let them know. Man, I am going to miss this place so much. I am leaving tomorrow to go to another city to be the district leader there. I am sad to go, but at the same time, I am excited. I know that I came out on my mission to serve the children of the Lord, and He has many people prepared for me to teach in the new area. But nothing will ever beat the time and experiences I have had here in this ward, in this area, and with these people. These past six and a half months that I have been here have been the best part of my whole mission and I will never forget anything that happened or anyone from here! I loved being here so much! :)

Anyway, that is about all. Now, my P-day is switched back to Mondays. So I will be emailing you all again on Monday. Thanks for keeping up with me and all my crazy mission stuff. Love you guys so much and I am grateful that God is continuing to bless you all.

Lots of love!
Hugs and kisses!!

-Spencer


No comments:

Post a Comment